- For the purposes of the Policy, the terms are defined as follows:
- cookies – informatic data, especially small text files, saved and stored on devices, through which the client uses the website or social media of the INSTITUTE and which identify the person as a unique user for specific subpages,
- tag or a similar structure – a network signaller on the website which is a part of the INSTITUTE’s website, which makes it possible to count users that enter the INSTITUTE’s website,
- user – person using the INSTITUTE’s website or social media,
- device – an electronic device that the client uses to access the INSTITUTE’s website or social media,
- GDPR – the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- social media – online services such as LinkedIN or Facebook.
- Online website – www.reissprofile.pl.
- The INSTITUTE processes personal data of persons who use its website or its functionalities applying the Regulations of the Portal www.rmp-polska.pl available at reissprofile.pl/en/regulations.
- Information about the Institute as personal data controller and personal data processing is available in the guide for the portal at: reissprofile.pl/en/information.
- The INSTITUTE ensures safety and security of the privacy data that are processed, and if necessary, a safe protocol for files transfer is used.
The INSTITUTE collects personal data of website users which are provided in the contact form or newsletter subscription, as well as: information provided by users during publication of content on the INSTITUTE’s website or social media, information provided in surveys about INSTITUTE’s services or in opinions about the INSTITUTE’s services, information provided during an account registration on the INSTITUTE’s website, as well as information saved in online diaries of the INSTITUTE’s website, such as information about the device (brand and model of the device, screen size), unique identification numbers (e.g. IP, device identificator), information about browser (e.g. URL, type of browser, websites visited, date/hour of accessing the website), information collected by cookies – in accordance with the description below, information about the User’s behaviour on the website (e.g. alleged interests), information given by users during the purchase in an online shop at www.reissprofile.pl.
Basis for processing personal data
The INSTITUTE shall process personal data which is indispensable to provide its services via www.rmp-polska.pl or social media or which is voluntarily provided by the user of these pages or the processing of which is justified.
If the user has given their personal data to the INSTITUTE in order to receive marketing/commercial information by e-mail, they can withdraw the consent at any time by clicking the link that can be found in the Newsletter or by contacting the INSTITUTE in a way described in point 4 below.
When it comes to privacy protection, legally justified interests of the Institute indicated in the guide for the portal’s client are as follows:
- Monitoring, verifying and signalling all attempts to infringe on the security of the INSTITUTE’s website,
- Improvement of the functionality or security of the INSTITUTE’s website,
- Managing the activity and brand of the INSTITUTE, including by monitoring the Institute's profile in social media and reacting to submitted opinions (including in surveys and complaints).
Personal data storage period
Personal data shall be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the objectives for which they were collected, that is for the whole period of cooperation with the INSTITUTE and once over, for as long as necessary to establish, exercise or defend claims (that is until the limitation period of the claims as stipulated by civil law provisions).
The INSTITUTE makes it possible to use, on the basis of GDPR provisions, rights of persons whose personal data are processed and ensures security and protection of privacy of these data. The guide for portal clients specifies the rights of data subjects that are protected by the INSTITUTE.
All external entities which support the INSTITUTE in running www.reissprofile.pl website or social media or its marketing or promotional activities are obliged to keep the personal data of users confidential and to use the data only for the purposes of the service that they were entrusted with by the INSTITUTE.
Personal data of users shall not be transferred to servers or data bases outside of the European Economic Area.
Using data of website and social media users
The INSTITUTE uses users’ personal data in order to:
- Offer services requested by users or that can be of interest to the user,
- Personalise the website,
- Monitor social media content in order to manage relations with users, promote the activity of the INSTITUTE,
- Make statistical and trends analyses.
The INSTITUTE shall not be responsible for the availability, content, quality and security of linked websites or content serviced by third parties on the INSTITUTE’s website or its social media.
- General information
Cookies, tags and similar structures
Cookies, tags and similar structures are used in order to:
- adapt the INSTITUTE’s website content to the client’s preferences,
- optimise the use of the INSTITUTE’s website,
- create anonymous, aggregated statistics which help understand how the user uses the INSTITUTE’s website, which allows to improve its structure and content, excluding personal user identification,
- maintain the user’s session after logging-in so that they do not have to log-in and give password on every subpage.
The INSTITUTE uses the following Cookies:
Name of cookies and entity delivering cookies Cookies function and whether they can be turned off Period of action ,,_ga”
and other Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics is Google’s analytical tool which makes it possible for website and application owners understand how users use them. This device can use a set of cookie files to collect information and generate reports with statistics on the website’s use without data which make it possible to identify specific users. Apart for reporting usage statistics, Google Analytics can also facilitate, along with some cookie files described above, the display of more accurate advertisements in Google services (such as Google search engine) generally on the web.
More information at:
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en Google Analytics cookies can be turned off by installing a plug-in to the website browser:
Up to 2 years PHPSESSID Session cookies Necessary to store the client’s session number on the web server. The number facilitates the communication between the browser and web server. These cookies cannot be turned off if you want to use the website. Until the end of the session woocommerce_cart_hash
The User can restrict or turn off Cookies access to their device in internet browser settings or by configuring the service, especially so that an automatic Cookies service is blocked, or to inform about Cookies being placed on their device each time. The User can delete Cookies files at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of deleting Cookies can be found in software settings (of the browser):
For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
- More information about cookies can be found at: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- Cookies, tags and similar structures are used in order to:
- The Policy can be found on the website and in social media (if possible). You can contact the INSTITUTE about the content and confidentiality protection by phone: + 48 (22) 299 26 70, e-mail: email@example.com and in writing, Poland, Warsaw (03-930), ul. Alfreda Nobla 9/7.